Thursday, January 04, 2007

my mom is hilarious

not really, but she gave me a real good laugh this morning:

Mom: If you were buying a car, what kind would you buy?
Me: Honda or Toyota
Mom: (thinking)
Me: (thinking, WTH? buy a car? how about finishing the house first?) You have money to buy car?
Mom: Then you can't pay for it?
Me: (laughing) No!
Mom: Den a wha you a do wid your pay?
Me: (laughs and leaves)

And that woman is for serious. Does she know how much car payments are? Excluding insurance and all the other car expenses.

Called my dad this morning, he's back in NY, prolly gonna have to look for a new buyer for his house. I dunno why I mentioned buying a laptop to him cuz now he's gonna want to do it and I really wanna do it for myself.

I still haven't gone shopping for K's wedding and I havent called back the dentist about a new appointment, don't wanna do them all next week. But it doesn't matter, they both can't wait.

I'm not really looking forward to the wedding. Stacy called me Monday about a possible bridal shower and asked the question that I know I'm gonna hear a lot of at the wedding, "When you and Rog getting married?" I think I'm gonna give the Brad Pitt answer, that should go over well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored