Thursday, January 18, 2007

where do i begin?

guess who's going to be a daddy? my first wuv. Was following Greg today and was nearby Paul so I stopped in to say hi and met his pregnant girlfriend...

fucking thieves, I just heard some piece shit trying to steal some of blocks, then he acts like he's slick when I come out....

anyhoo, Paul's gonna be a daddy :)

There was a fire at work today, a little one. Electrical, something to do with the A/C. The smoke jus made my headache and nausea worst. So I called Rog to come take my computer and took everything out front with me.

Then like a hour after I got real sick, I called Gregory and was like, I can't stay till 10 tonight and he was like ok, so I came home early.

Oh yeah, Greg picked up his license today, so he should find it easier to get the car from his mom now. we'll see.

hmm, there's something else...oh yeah. I need a new job. This one is getting to me and as much as I like my independence and have bills to pay I would prolly still quit. The cons are starting to seriously outweigh the pros of this job.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored