Monday, June 25, 2007

back to work

does anyone know what I can put in my water bottle to discourage pussyholes from drinking my water and if they would fill back my bottle it would be bad and not so bad. But I must find something to put in it. I just noticed that my manager has me working late on friday, heh. I think it's about time I came down with something.

I finnaly did it, lol. I've made a graphics comm. It's mostly for my amusement for right now but I've found making stuff fun and relaxing. When I get my Nokia N95 I'm gonna add pictures.

Anyone watch 4400? I'm loving the return, last night's eppy confirmed my suspicion that Cassie is in watshisface head. And as for Isabelle, someone's lying. Either that gov't dude is or Isabelle tricked him. For some reason I dont think she's as powerless as everyone thinks she is esp after that smile she did after gov't dude left. No Jordan this eppy and I dont care about anyone else. There's no Isabelle in next week's previews but we'll see.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored