Tuesday, June 12, 2007

woo sah

yesterday was a waaaaaaay fucksucky day at work. I worked alone from 4 to 10pm. There's 5 people in customer care. Three finished at 4 and my manager had a meetng at 4. Meeting finished nad he went to have a lovely chat with co-workers and then keft, wuh no fucking word to me at all. What made it worse was how he was in meeting last week talking about how we should work our hours and be considerate of each other.

Add to that my taxi driver he has convention this week so knowing him, he's gonna want to come pick me up at 11:30 and there about. It's not gonna work, me and him are having a falling out. He has some nasty passive aggressive fuckery he does that's just about burnt all my bridges with him and I'm really tired of working off his schedule.

Then to add to the joy, power went today, for like 2.5 hours and reminded me why I subscribe to the competition and not the company I work for.

I also need to get a new vet in Portmore, mine isn't working out. He needs to pick one place or get associates, this isn't working. I think Brock may have an ear infection and I have to wait till Saturday to have him check it out.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored