Thursday, June 07, 2007

:(

There was an accident on Ferry tonight didn't get to take a good look but judging from the little I saw and the amount of cars that parked to get a look, it looks real bad.

We had the meeting today, and we just went through basic stuff, a lot of slackness is gonna get curbed esp login and logout time. It shouldn't be much of a prob for me although Ive been consistently tardy lately but I shall be fine.

Went to JMMB to make a withdrawal and despite me telling them I wanted it on a 30day cycle, once the first one was up they started a 6 month one, so I can't make a withdrawal without a penalty. So frakking inconvenient.

The summer powercuts have begun and I still haven't bought the UPS :( Oh joy. On the upside I just upgraded Pidgin in Ubuntu all by lonesome, well, me and ubuntuforums.com but it worked so there.

Anyhoo, bedtime!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored