Friday, June 08, 2007

so after work yesterday, I went with David to visit Kit. Not before buying Chinese food from a restaurant called Little Tokyo. Exactly.

Rog came by and we stopped by his house before we went to visit his uncle. His mom and I even talked. Mostly about Brock and his siblings. His uncle was pretty knocked out from chemo but we had fun watching news and Rising Star(Jamaica's version of American Idol), hilarity. I need to watch it more often.

On the way home saw the cops pulling over a car, had the driver splayed on the ground. Like the second cop car drove past us and stopped and immediately came out of the car with their guns on ready. For a second I thought they were gonna start blazing. But they didn't, we didn't stick around to see what happened, it was late, I was tired.

Brock nearly gave mom a heart attack, he ran out in the road chasing some bitch and got hit by a minibus. They driver braked or slowed down cuz all Brock has is a bruise on his leg and he's running and jumping like normal.

Today was a great day off, slept played with Brock, ate and slept. Rog came by but he didn't bring Phoenix so her and Brock could play.

I wish I didn't have work tomorrow and I also wish I had my ipod. Can't wait to get it back.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored