Thursday, June 14, 2007

ready for a change

Went to the Chinese Benevolent Society yesterday to check out their martial arts classes and I so wanna join. They have classes Mon-Fri 7:00-7:45pm. It's $9000 for 3 months but I think it's worth it. Exercise and self defence in one :) They teach a mixture of different martial arts, some type if kung fu, kickboxing, weapons training and what most interested in, grappling and throwing :)

This also fits into my request for earlier shifts. 10 o'clock shifts nuh mek it no more, especially since everybody love abandon me, so I'm done with it. Gotta wait till next month though because a) don't have the money yet and b) timetable won't change till next month.

Speaking of, same fuckery nearly happen again today. Kamilah not coming in, B's day off, Adrian finish @ 4 and Greg leaving early at 3. Greg, the manager knows all of this what does he do? Play World Of Warcraft. I had to call B in myself.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored