Friday, June 01, 2007

new month, new schedule

Worked 10-6 today and I slept all morning :) But I love leaving work early.

It rained today and I loved it. When I went for lunch saw some schoolgirls walking barefoot with their shoes in hand reminded me of when I was their age and did the same thing wen rain fall.We'd make 'boats' from leaves or whatever and race them in the gutter. Which reminds me, I used to love being in the rain and I can't remember when it changed.

A&E has this show called Intervention that I watch whenever it's on. When I watch I'm either mad or crying. Addicts and people in general tend to be oblivious to what friends and families of addicts go through. It's not easy or simple to deal with an addict esp one that just doesn't care and is prone to violence. You call the cops, he gets arrested and in no time he's back terrorizing your lives again. I should prolly give the show a break.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored