Friday, July 20, 2007

free at last!

today is the last day I put up with a certain co-worker's fuckery. This morning he accused me of leaving a customer in limbo just because his lazy ass didn't want to take a call. This is the same 2/3 hours on the road doing God knows what then comes in and take one full hour lunch break. Whenever we have a walk in customer, he suddenly wants to go the bathroom/lunchroom or has to make some important call. He's also the same person that IGNORES and HANGS UP on customers. And when it's time for im to call C&W, he sits watchs anime and play WOW and only remembers when his shift ends and tries to pass it off to others. I'm not even gonna get started on the time he left me on my own when DSL went down. But I leave customers in limbo. I'm done with his ass.

I came in and put him on ignore and him realize and start being extra friendly with Kamilah, primary school much? Only he thinks this is temporary, it's fully permanent for me. Glad I told my manager everything this morning, I hear there's going to be a meeting, can't wait.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored