Thursday, July 26, 2007

I got something to smile about

My dad got my phone and they sent the plum one and it works, he's tried it with his SIM and it works. So as long as he doesn't forget it, I'll be fine. Also it comes with a 1 gig card, so I can put some playlists on it and still have music on the road. Speaking of which, I'm gonna try and get the Archos 605 when it comes out.

Me and Kamilah going shopping Saturday, gonna get some clothes and a bigger handbag. She wants to get her tattoo on her lower back I just know she's gonna bawl, poor ting. I may get my tongue done again but that's doubtful. I may get some other piercing though.

My cousin came back with my mom. I dunno how he's gonna handle the heat but as long as he computers and net he should be fine.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored