Sunday, July 08, 2007

mission aborted

went to see Die Hard 4 but were too late and it was full so we decided to go eat. We tried some sorta new place called Mac's Chop Shop it's waaaay fancier than it sounds but apparently their kitchen closes at 9, and I don't think our jeans and t-shirt attire helped either but the oner/manager.dude in charge was very nice gave us cards and whatever. We went to Norma's on the Terrace instead. It was ok, shoulda went to East instead, this try somewhere new thing is getting old.

Oh yeah, Rog lent me his UPS, haven't tested it yet to see how long it lasts yet but I'm do it later. Gotta go by Innovative tomorrow, Rog says they have 750 and 82o Watts for what's gonna be some ridic prices since it's Innovative but I'll check them and ask my dad.

I wanna try the Neutogena T-Gel shampoo if I can find and afford it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored