Saturday, July 21, 2007

I was dumb last night(shut up David)

I drank too much rum and pepsi at the nine night and was hella sick today. I vomited basically all day even after my stomach was empty. I only stayed for part of the funeral and didn't go to the burial. I came home and slept off the rest of the hangover.

That church was weird, had a bunch of copyright infringement lawsuits waiting to happen. There the Sprite logo that was spelt Spirit, same for Jesus Inside, pentium rip off and another one that was a detergent rip off.

Then Craig came by and we went to Prendy's at Hellshire and had some fried fish. the water was great but I all I did was walk in it. I need to buy some bathing suits, I haven't swam in ages.

My skin itches like crazy. I must not drink, I must not drink, I must not drink.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored