Saturday, December 24, 2005

I HAVE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!!!!!

A coupla minutes ago this was gonna be a whole different bad word laden post but the bf came in on his shining steed and saved the day.

Sometime yesterday someone from office was kind enough to relieve me of $15, 000 that I had to complete payment on my new computer. I didn't notice it till this morning when I was getting my taxi fare. I was so angry and sad. I called my co-workers to check if they had seen any suspicous acitivityaround my desk yesterday and no one saw anything. So I'm at desk alternating between cussing mad and crying sad. When the bf shows up, with $15, 000 of his own money to give me. My knight in shining armour! So I won't be bitching about him for a looooong time.

I'm gonna do all the official reporting at work but this is fucked up. My bag ain't leaving my side again.

And you know what pisses me off too. I have a good mind to tell my computer dealer get lost wen I get my computer. If I had gotten my computer on time then some tirfing raas wouldn't have their $15, 000 to do whatever with. A nd I know tis the season but I really hope and pray whoever took it suffers. Break a leg or something, have an accident and don't say I don't mean it and forget it cuz I ain't that kinda person. I highly doubt whoever took it was starving prolly just wanted money to go spree or some shit well I hope he or she gets shot or loses a hand in a car accident.


Onto better news. I was a glutton last night! I had dinner/supper at David's house and his mom is a 5 star cook! It was Indian themed, so there was curry chicken, goat and shrimp. Normal and potato roti, dahl(I think that's how it spelt.) callaloo cooked with coconut milk, okra(I didn't have any, not a fan), banana and white rice. I didn't have any rice, hello! there was roti! The food was HEAVEN!!!! I ate and didn't stop wen my tummy ws full that's how good it was. And then there was fruitcake AND chocolate cake. And we all know it's against my religion to have choccy and NOT eat it so I ate that too! And they had sorrel! Real sorrel! With not too much sugar, rum or ginger, sorrel!

They also had this really good snack they got from Guyana. Split peas fried with salt and pepper, Mr Lam gave me a bottle :) I'm gonna be enjoying that for awhile yet.

Anyhoo, a BIG thank you to the best boyfriend ever!!!! I love you!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored