Friday, December 22, 2006

calm after the storm

yesterday was a mini hell. my windows computer blue screened and refused to boot citing disk error and I was hella mad, it's not an old disk and I no longer had the receipt and I didn't wanna spend money to buy a new one. Went on the road to price check new drives, $$$$$$$, assholes. Then went to do my nails, which took forever, my nail lady moved offices and she was busy.

Went home, Gregory thankful figured out what was the prob with my windows machine, had to uninstall nero, it was making my comouter hella slow and buggy. Then it was time for my linux machine. Ubuntu 6.1 wouldnt install, so I downloaded 6.06, tried Xubuntu, went well till I changed the repositories to upgrade to 6.1, negative. So when I get homeI'm going back to normal Ubuntu. One of the 40 in the inux machine is screwed though so it's gotta reformat.

Wasted money and bought lunch today, forgot today was office xmas lunch. food was great! Except the garlic bread. I had the fish in coconut sauce, which was heaven, salad, ham, cake, sweet potato something and sorrel. yes, I'm stuffed, if I was at home I'd pull my belt and button. We got the $5000 MegaMart vouchers again, this time I dunno what I want, maybe I'll get the electric knife my mom wants.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored