Saturday, December 16, 2006

I love Audrey Reid!!

She was the MC at David's staff party and she's hilarious! And if I didn't love her before I'd so fall in love when she made David go on stage :P Which reminds me, I need to get those pics from Molyneaux. Had mad fun last night, made me really miss going out to clubs and dances. another reminder, take David to a club.

One of my former lectures is being brought up to the uni board for plagiarism. Apparently, all her notes, tests etc are straight from the net. We hated her ass in uni, she spent like the first 2/3 lecture teaching us BS and ignored us when we called her on it. THEN when she finally figured out she was wrong she just continued like nothing happened. I ignored her ass for the semester, only went to class for tests. We had to teach ourselves that subject. Even with all that, I still for sorry for her, I must be getting old. No doubt she deserves it, people have been complaining about it for years and if she was a nicer person it wouldn't be so bad. But if all those people who signed the petition to get her fired think she's going they don't know their uni very well.

My primary school principal died. She had pneumonia. She was a real cool lady. What I remember most is when I graduated primary school and everybody was giving me the keep up the good work in HS and don't let people down speech, she was the only one to say, enjoy it, you maybe starting the best years of your life. Turns out she was wrong but she was the only one whose congratulations wasn't tinged with a warning to not fall from grace. I needed it. R.I.P. Miss Bailey.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored