Saturday, December 09, 2006

yay!

Had fun last night :) Corralled David into going out last night, we went to Red Bones Cafe, food was good, our waiter was good but the others were asses. I went outside to make a call and when I was going back in these two ladies were leaving cuz they've been waiting to be seated, so I brought them back in and called one of the waiter and it was like he couldn't be bothered. Mutabaruka was spinning CDs playing any and everything. RBC is a Jazz & Blues thing by the way but you wouldn't really know from the decor. Apart from the pics of Jazz & Blues greats the walls were real colorful. Also they need signage, there's none on the outside to say yes youre here and when you walk in there's none to say, enter here.

Anyhoo, onto the fun part, went to Grog Shoppe and met up with Soutar, he was there with some of his friends had some great convo, then I got to drinking. Had a Brown Skin Gal, then another of Soutar's friend came, only to find out he's Baby Shaq, a local artiste I have like 2 of his songs and one, Where I'm From, I really really love. Julian came after the others left. Soutar was teaching me the way of the cigar, wasn't working. The three of us had a great chat, I had 2 Brown Skin Gals so I was real, chatty. Haha. And that's all I'm saying :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored