Friday, December 29, 2006

wtf?

Went toothbrush shopping today, wanted one of those battery operated ones, couldn't find any in the supermarket so I went to the pharmacy. The only battery ones they had were the rechargable ones for like $4000+. No that's NOT a typo(Americans divide by 67) there was another one for $8000+. When in my life am I to buy a damn toothbrush for so much money? I want some of what theyre smoking. I ended up buying one of them oral-b cross action, I like it, teeth feel clean and it actually gets between my teeth

good ole cable and wireless, flow light fire unda dem backside, dem nuh stop pop dung because dem a fix up dem network, I love competition. Except it's fucking with my job, people tiad a call me now and I'm working saturday, hopefully it won't pop dung again but I not holding my breath

I wanna go eat sushi and drink saki tomorrow, I'll call David and find out if he's game.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored