Wednesday, December 20, 2006

the suck continues

I'm so glad I had a big breakfast this morning else I'd be starving right now. Went to the dentist for a cleaning and my mought hurts, chewing is not an option. Worse I got cavities, I gotta go back :( I also should floss more. I'm glad I got insurance, makes everything helluva lot cheaper.

Stinking c+w, went home to no net last night, woke up to none and I can bet I'm going home to none too. On top, the hard drive I bought to replace my 120 seems to be faulty, it's a wonderful life.

Neville Willoughby died today :( (for my non-Jamaican friends, he's a popular radio personality here) Apparently he was in a car accident yesterday and was in critical condition all of last night and died today :( My family is a RJR family, everyday we listened to Neville, Alan and Dorraine. This is really sad. R.I.P. Neville Willoughby.

Joseph Barbera died on Monday :( He co-produced one of my childhood faves, Tom & Jerry and The Jetsons. Hell, I still watch them now esp T&J. R.I.P. Joseph Barber.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored