Sunday, December 24, 2006

yay!

slept till 3pm today :) Feel so proud. Then I did nothing but watch tv and stumbled the net :) I love having nothing to do, well, ignoring my to-do list. But this doing nothing is getting to me, so I'm gonna either sort the graphics stuff I downloaded or try setting up samba.

I'm 27 next year and it's bugging me. Like I don't think, I am where I wanna be at that age. And even better I really don't know where or what that is. My future plans were never anything specific. Just to travel and be happy. While the happy part comes and goes the travel part is non existent. I used to think in uni that once I graduated I'd pack a bag and go somewhere, didn't happen. To be honest, there really is nothing stopping me. I have the means and opportunity, the want but apparently not the will. Or I'm just chicken. Well, I am scared, scared of not knowing what I want, scared of being 70 and having a million regrets. bah, I think I should jus go back to bed or something.

Oh yeah, saw my godson yesterday. He's so cute :) and he's a nail biter. Althea says she maybe pregnant again. I hope she's not, another kid is all she needs right now. She asked me about having one. What exactly about I-do-not-want-kids don't people understand? I don't. I got a niece and two godkids and when my fence is finished I'll have a dog. :)

ok, time to cuss like a sailor setup samba.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored