Saturday, June 18, 2005

Constant power outages

Hmm, another day. I watched Def Jam Poetry last night, really really good. They had AK on and she was good and she nearly fell over her chair :( This other lady did a great one about using protection too.

JPSCo is riding my last nerve! They just keep cutting the damn light, it's so annoying! Apparently when the power is out is the ony time I remember i have a cam. Took some pics of the house. You would not believe how cramped a space I live in. I cba to upload the pics and show ya. Then mom came home and I was her paparazzi till she started to get miserable, those definately aren't being posted cuz ppl like the bf will tell her purposely or accidentally and I'll get my ass beat. I'm gonna have to wait til she looks decent by her standards before I post her pic.

What did I do today? I spent last night getting some brushes and textures for GIMP I haven't really tried using them yet but I haven't been feeling inspired graphics wise. Speaking of which I'm still working on my fanfiction and it's going S-L-O-W-L-Y. I wanted to post the first chapter by today but it's gonna have to wait.

Oooh! My wife(yes Nuri I said it :P) Kerry Washington is gonna be on in a few, in that movie Sin with Ving Rhames.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored