Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The suckage of life

Bah, life is just blah.

I wish I could buy a new comp now but nooo this raasclaat contractor is being a classic ass and holding me up. Ugh! It sucks to live in such a cramped, cluttered space. I should upload some pics give you an idea of the hell that's my home. So if I do buy a computer I'll have nowhere to put it. Ain't life grand.

Ever search for something to get excited about? I WANT so bad to be excited about something anything! Oh well.

This ungodly heat is gonna kill me and you know what is weird. Normally I'd drink lots of water but now water tastes just awful in mouth, so I've been drinking mostly juice and sometimes force myself to drink water cuz I should.

I was looking at free web hosting awhile ago, I dunno why for. I think like most things I want or own I just wanna HAVE it. It's like my millions of email addies. I have like 10 hotmail addies, 5 gmail, 6-8 yahoo and some other miscelanous ones. Why do I have so many? Prolly cuz I was just raas idle on the net and wanted to see if that name was taken.

Ugh! I had to clip a nail today because it had started to crack. I just decided to row them too so now I have 1 short nail and it bugs me I'm prolly gonna end up cutting them all off as usual and then have clipper's remorse. But that's me love doing shit I know I'm gonna regret later.

Saw an old FB the other night, haha, he has a kid now, a girl. And the way he talks about her like the best thing in life. I'm sure parents love to see their kid that way but I don't. I don't see the damn big deal about kids. Any kid I have is gonna be my one way ticket to jail esp if they turn out into an idiot like the kids I see running around.

If you havent noticed Ive been in a sorta funk lately and it's pissing me off. Maybe if I stopped going to bed wen the damn sun rises I'd feel better but I just can't sleep. All I do is read and tinker around stuff. And what sucks is nothing holds my interest for more than 5 minutes except maybe vegas solitaire(I actually was up $465 once).

Now I feel a bit better it's gonna last until the bf reads this and starts getting on my nerves with his damned concern. Yea, I sound mean but it annoys me more than it helps, he tries but his questions just seem dumb and annoying.

I wish I could sleep.

Oh yea another thing, I'm venting and for all you concerned folks do me a favour and not bring this up. I'm gonna ignore you or change the topic I just need to vent without earing dumbass shit like, "Are you alright?" If I was I wouldnt have long blog entries like this right? I may need help but I sure as hell don't wanna hear anything.

Everytime I think I should end this I keep writing, isn't that weird? It's like sky jumping and not pulling the parachute which prolly isnt a good analogy but I honestly don't care.

That's another thing(see what I mean about not stopping?) I honestly don't care about much these days. My cousin called today, I haven't really spoken to her in ages and I just gave my mom the phone and left the house.

I think I'm gonna change the colour this orange is pissing me off. OK colour changed. FYI, I have two blogs. This one is my very first one(http://hetairai.blogspot.com/) which I totally forgot about until I made a Xanga one(http://www.xanga.com/KissMiRaas). I had another one a blogspot but I deleted it when I remebered this one. I was checking who took the username I originally wanted and found I had already registered it.

Don't worry both blogs are the same, well the entries anyway. I just copy and paste. Anyhoo I'm gonna go fiddle around the net some more. Later.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored