Sunday, June 12, 2005

Earthquake!!

So I'm eating mangoes and laffing at this dumb bitch who's starting to regret her I-wanna-look-like-Carmen-Electra plastic surgery and my monitor starts moving and my chair and I can hear a rumbling! EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then it started to mellow out and then started back again! That was great!

Now back to I wanna be Carmen Electra. I never laffed so much. She wanted bigger boobs so she can model her lingerie in Playboy and to get more attention from guys. So now after the surgery she's a 34DD and she's not liking the attention. LMAO, she can't handle the comments she got! Haha, welcome to the world of big boobs! That was hilarious!

I'm out I have a fanfic that I have to procrastinate about.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored