Thursday, June 09, 2005

I went to Puerto Rico last nite!!

Haha! In my dreams! I dreamt I went to Puerto Rico, I guess there was some concert or gathering. I was with my bf and his people but I wasn't really paying them any mind. I just kept walking along the shoreline taking pics. Then near the end my camera changed, from a medium black one to small silver one and my memory card was full. So I was running down the bf so I could copy over the images to the laptop but I couldn't find him. So I went back to our room and found the laptop then a lot of people were in the room and I woke up.

Yep, I dunno either but I haven't dreamt in a long time much less remember it so I thought I'd write it down before I forgot it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored