Friday, June 17, 2005

Step-dad?

My mom just told me a very funny story. First I gotta give you a little background. There's this guy in his mid to late 20's. Spoiled ass, he completely rules his mom and is an total ass. You know the type with no ambition, nothing to his name and acts like he's cock of the walk. To protect the asinine I'll call him Dick.

The Dick proposed to my mom, not the get on one knee thing just bring it like he's asking about the weather(told ya he's an ass). So my mom ignores thinking he's just dicking around. But noooo this Dick keeps on bringing it up. Then she realizes he's really serious.

I dunno if it's the house revovation/addition thinking mom's got money or he just thinks she's old and soon croak so he can get dead lef'. Ass! I called my sister and she nearly died laffing, she's like "A so 'im tek ppl fi eediat." I love my sister.

Just had to share. Anyhoo, I'm gonna go get ready I gonna be a PITA to the bf.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored