Saturday, June 04, 2005

Headaches suck!

My head hurts It's been hurting on and off all damn day.

Ugh! What did I do today? Upgrade Ubuntu but now xmms crashes when I try to play streams so I need to fix that so I can listen to my neosoul stream.

Had a power cut today good thing my ipod was charged.

All soaps suck! If ya don't watch any, good, don't start/ If ya do and enjoy it quit while it's good.

Headaces are so damn annoying.

Dan and Roseanne are one of my fave TV couples. After how many years they still love, respect and mainain a their sense of humour. I hope my relationship progresses like theirs except for being constantly broke.

I'm gonna go watch the Kings of Comedy. I need to laff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bang head against wall. works everytime.

Anika said...

LOL, I'll pass

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored