Thursday, June 23, 2005

I got clean clothes now!

Yay! I have clean clothes now! Thanks tot the bf! Love ya! But doing the laundry was annoying. First one of the washers wasn't working and it wasn't plugged out. Dumbasses. Then the dryer that wasn't in use I need the super to come open it and start it cuz it didn't accept all the cins or something. So every load change I have to walk around and look for him. Blah.

So I finally got my laundry done had a shower and some sleep. Normally what happens is my friend comes home, we chat, watch tv and or play games. He comes home and basically gives us the bum rush out. He wasn't rude or anything just was a bad day. So I had to go home blah

Found out the bf made a not so smart decision but I'm not gonna put him on shout alls I'm gonna say is: $84, 000. Hi Rog ;)

Another thing, insecure people need Jesus.

2 comments:

LOVE said...

As a sexy hero I'll rescue your clean clothes and dirty them just for U...
Because I am a hero....a real HERO..!

Anika said...

LOL, I'm sure you are!

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored