Sunday, December 04, 2005

Ackee & saltfish

Ackee & saltfish is like the best breakfast EVER!!! With banana, dumpling, yam and sweet potato. Only ting missing is me lemonade or me chocolate tea, i have had that in ages.

About Thursday, thanks to all my friends that IMed and called me. I started feeling better that same day, some English customer called needed help to setup a dial up connection, his accent was so nice and he was so charming got me laughing and not thinking about my previous post in no time.

This part is for the bf, take note when you read this. When I say I wanna spend time with you, that's what I want. I call him Friday evening, I wanna spend time with you, you working tonight? Him seh no, him will come pick me up. Fine, so I'm at work cracking jokes, Stumbling on the net and such. He comes, hangs for a bit then we leave. We had sorta made an agreement to watch a movie but I really wasn't in the mood. So he's like whch movie do you wanna see? Harry Potter, duh! But I wasn't in the mood and esp not a HP mood. SO I'm like why not chill at my house. Then he puts on his I don't wanna but I'll do it for you. And I cave, I'm like doesnt really matter, I just wanna be with you doesn't really matter where.

So I'm like OK let's go to Carib but I'm not watching HP, I'm gonna see Jarhead. I shoulda known by his slience shouldn't I? When we went there, you know he bought a HP ticket right? I was sooo pissed! Ugh! I just bought my Jarhead ticket and took the car keys from him. Ass.

Anyhoo, Jarhead was GOOOOD! Love it! Jake, Jamie and Peter were awesome in that movie! The other guys were great too but me nuh know dem name and I cba to look them up. That show was funny and touching.

So after I went in the car to wait on his HP-watching ass. I don't have to tell you how tempted I was to drive off, lol. But I didn't feel like driving, yes I'm lazy.

But we did hang some when he took me home. I swear my computer knows I'm getting a new one and is acting up. I rebooted it and it started giving that invalid system disk message. And my HD was making some dumb noise. ugh!. Opened the case took it out shook it and it sounds like sand or dirt is in there. I just got pissed put it back in. When I was putting the case back it came on and booted. I haven't turned it off since and I won't not till I get my new one.

Went to a benefit concert last nite. Me and David cuz the bf was sick. We went to eat first cuz we didn't think there'd be food there but there was. It was really good though, the cncert although we missed like a hour but what we caught was good. I had to leave early cuz I didn't have Rog to take me home and my head was bitching.

Washed my clothes this morning and now I'm streaming soul classics and eating me ackee and saltfish. I'm gonna take a nap. Prepare myself for being broke tomorrow, when i go cut a cheque for the new computer.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored