Saturday, December 10, 2005

It's that time again



yep, time to wash and comb my hair and it's times like this I seriously contemplate getting locks(hence the L-Boogie pic). Yes, I know locks need maintenance too but at least I wouldn't have to worry about combing it. I hate washing my hair cuz it gets knotty no matter what product I use and combing it out HURTS. So I can straighten my hair, lock it or continue to grin and bear the regular. I'm not feeling the first option and the second is a commitment I'm not sure I'm willing to make. The third is a PITA.

I went to have my hair locked once and they couldn't cuz they were booked out but I made an appointment that I cancelled on. Now I'm thinking about giving them a call. Maybe one day I'll bite the bullet.

Going to an exhibiton tomorrow. K's bf is one of the artists showing off their work. And I know jeans and t-shirt ain't the what to wear :(

My new comp comes next week! :) I may just a TV card to the list and I will but not now. I dunno how I'm gonna get it home though. Hopefully Rog or Warren can bring it home for me.

I wish I had my cam. I wanted to take a pic of myself and make an icon. Speaking of which. I'm gonna make some Gimp brushes with Jamaican sayings. I'm gonna make imagepacks too since not everyone use Gimp. Now I need somewhere to host them. Suggestions please.

Anyhoo, gonna see if Blossom can do my hair. I was gonna twist it but I'm feeling sleepy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored