Sunday, December 11, 2005

I bought art!

There was an arts and craft fair at the Hilton today and I went to support my friend Gregory. Loved it! I wish I had money, we got some great local talent here. But I did buy something from Gregory :D A painting and I loves it! I just need to get it framed.

I also got my pic taken :) I was looking good even if I say so myself, when I get them I may post them.

My bf is sick and apparently has taken a nasty fall. Poor thing well, I'd say serve him right but then I'll appear wicked but he neve listens so I'm gonna say it, serves him right. I bet he still won't take his ass to the doc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you could have been up for sale as a work of art yourself. Looking forward to the picture when you get it.

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored