Wednesday, December 07, 2005

gov't blows

Now my wonderful government after complaining about the policemen that wanted a well deserved payrise citing lack of funds and such have just increased THEIR pension like those parasitic fucks need more money. Ugh! Now theyre fucking around Half Way Tree. Changing roadways and making the place more congested and the town buses are now where Papine buses are and th Papine buses are now God knows where because they made one bus stop JUTC bus only. Which i can sorta understand bcuz the coaster drivers used to block up that bus stop and get in the way of the JUTC buses but it's still annoyin to me.

Best "improvement" has to go to the new pedestrian crossing between NCB and York corner. It's a three(3) lane road with nice new crossing and a light that says walk for less than five(5) seconds. Me want to see the eediat that design that shit cross that road in less than 5 seconds. nobody thinks!

Onto my raving, I have a new internet love, www.writely.com It's an online word processor. Now I don't have to worry about comps having OpenOffice, as long as there is net I can work on whatever fiction I'm currently working on. I love that you can upload OO documents as well as Word and you can save as them too. No more uploading and downloading for me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored