Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'm done

Not that I regret getting back into soaps because if I hadn't I wouldn't be writing or doing graphics and I wouldn't have met some of the wonderful people I know now. But that's it. I'm through. I'm sick of it. Why do I always choose the characters that get turned to shit? You know what's not so funny. When shit started happening on one soap I sought refuge in another only to find it's the same shit just different names.

Don't say anything Rog cuz I know what you're gonna say and I don't care to hear it. I started watching because I was being entertained, it was fun then it just isn't. My intelligence keeps getting insulted and my faves are being written as freaking aliens cuz I dont know who the fuck they are anymore.

I need a laptop, I can write at work but I can't do graphics unless someone makes a writely.com for Gimp or Photoshop. Sometimes I'm at work and I wanna try something and I just can't and by the time I get home I'm tired or have forgotton.

Speaking of which, where's my new computer? Bah! I'm supposedly getting it tomorrow just called and I'm highly doubting it but we'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about an online gallery for your work?

Anika said...

working on it

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored