Friday, December 16, 2005

God bless Mary J Blige. Her new album is downright buyable and I will buy it, just great. Mellowing me out right now.

Another public transportation rant: those little fuckers aka JUTC inspectors or wat ever bulshit they call themselves, do me a favour, can take some time out of your labrishing to do your raas job? Sitting there chatting when people are a few feet from them waiting on a bus the JUTC ppl know ARENT coming. People been asking and you tell them bullshit about running late, ugh! See it's shit like that make people give you such a hard time.

Another friday night at my house. oh joy. Today is Paul's birthday, I wanted to go chill with him but it didn't work out that way. I guess I should be glad. I'm working tomorrow and I need to conserve on cash seeing my next payday is a long way off. See, I'm not even mad or frustrated anymore. Thank you Mary.

For my LJ people girl Nuri is making me a header :) It's gonna be the HOTTNESS! I'm soo excited!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored