Saturday, December 17, 2005

I have cotton candy!!!

I love walking through HWT at night. I know it's a total corny line but it's so alive. The music. This one stall that has a TV so there's almost always a small crowd there watching. The taxi/bus loaders:

Baby love! Browning! New Kingston? Mommy! New Kingston?
The vendors selling any and everything and I do mean any and everything. fruits, vegetables, clothes underwear, cell batteries and charger, Saw some cool slippers tonight. But I gotta be careful with the spending, money I got now gotta last till next year. I ma not even frame my painting till next year.

Had a not so good day today but I don't feel like talking about it.

Millie Jackson is in Jamaica and I dunno who she is or any of her songs but I'm thinking of going anyways but the outlook ain't good.

My new computer is still on the wharf somewhere,hopefully this week, I'll get it, hopefuly.

Saw Kit tonight, he looks good, good enough to make me forget he's recovering from a stroke.

anyways, enough talk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Millie Jackson? You might try http://www.weirdwreckuds.com and find out how crazy she is.

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored