Monday, July 24, 2006

backwardism

So, I call my usual taxi, got his voicemail and called base. Theyre telling me that voucher work(company jobs) has to be out through base BUT I can request a specific driver. And I'm like, how's that fair? It's the same thing except indirect. Look, I have like 2/3 drivers I normally call cuz when they say 5 minutes its 5 minutes. Plus when they drop me off, they don't leave till I get in and now I'm supposed to thro it out to random asses that say 5 minutes and come in like 15? So instead of calling my driver directly, I should go through the base, dumbness.

Haha, the competition is getting fierce!!! 4 and 6 MB broadband? Niiice! Can't waitt ill theyre available in my area :)

I actually wrote today, ain't that grand? hehe.

Exercised this morning, haha, almost forgot how but it wasnt so bad since Ive been running but yeah, I was definately behind where I was when we stopped.

I wish these work-from-home things were as easy as they said or what not, they seem scammish to me but if they weren't I'd be sooo into it.

I love Miami Ink, I haven't been able to watch it in ages because TLC has been off my tv for awhile but I'm glad it's back. I love Kat and her work. Almost makes me want a tattoo.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored