Friday, July 21, 2006

fucking jps

asses were doing work in the area and instead of giving us prior warning the bitches came fucked up AND THEN asked people to turn off their power. I was just opening my front door wen I heard funny noise in my house and a commotion outside. Asses were cut some tree or the next and it hit something and caused a surge. Burnt one of our surge protectors and my dsl modem adapter :( I'm just glad it wasnt my modem and my new cordless fone and MTA device are fine. SPeaking of which, I had a id10t moment wen redoing it tonight. I thought I had plugged it in the modem but it was the wrong cable didnt realize till after I called Customer Care. Everything is fine now. I have net and I can call usa, canada and uk so I'm good.

haha, its that time of month for me, 3 ladies in my office and some of my online friends.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored