Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Gimme!




This is the Nooka Zen-V and it's my new must have gadget, only I won't ever have it :( but in the meantime I can still look at it and imagine what it would look like on my hand. The company have other cool and unique watches and you can check them here.

First day without my ipod and it sucks. Went to the bank and this guy was cussing about some shit or the next and I couldn't tune his ass out with music. Than seriosly blows. I'm gonna go home and try a forced restart on my ipod and see what gives.

Hopefully all my files transfers are done, well the major stuff anyways. All I have to do now is copy over stuff like new music and gimp files and I should be able to bring my linux box back to work.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored