Sunday, July 16, 2006

welcome to jamrock!

where the raas do I start? seriously? I can't wait for tomorrow, I'm gonna know why there was an all island blackout for over 5 hours? well.. me already know why but me jus want hear the excuse. This shit is what happens when your govt is set of greedy Animal Farm pigs and sell your country out to the highest bidder no matter how shady their past is.

on a lighter note. bus preacher(s) + rastafarian(s) on one bus = hilarity. Took a 75 to half way tree and when I came on some christians were singing, no big deal. But everytime they hit a pause the rastafarians at the back of the bus would shout, "Jah! Rastafari!", "Haile Selassie"(to which one of the singing women would say, "Dead long time") I laughed the entire trip

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored