Sunday, July 09, 2006

so what

ugh! I've been staring wt my Writely IOU page since last week and I've yet to write jack. Which wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have these ideas in my head.

Went to see Superman Returns but it was sold out. Sovereign was filled kiddies, ugh! Gonna try get a shift change so I can see it Monday.

so here I am watching the craptastic movie just because of one cute guy, and he's just cute, I need Jesus.

Gonna try go for Dim Sum tomorrow but I'm not so sure.

Visited the UN Volunteer page today, forgot how muddled it is. Well, it's not really muddled but it could be more clearer, better organized. They have an IT specific Volunteer branch so I'm gonna sign up for that one and see how it goes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored