Saturday, July 29, 2006

so much things to say

another day and more nothing. Well not really.

I've got Xilisoft Video Converter, a great all-in-one video converter. I can convert my music vids and tv shows and put them on my ipod :) Life is good.

Came home to a power cut last night. Spoke with Rog on the phone to pass time then light came back. I dunno how I would've slept in that heat.

What did I do today? More "secret project" work. And I realized today I had more work than I orginally thought but it's all good. There is no rush but I'd like it done so I can get to working on current stuff.

My dog longing has returned. It's so bad now that I'd settle for a toy dog. LOL, I'd really like a Jack Russell Terrier. Fuck it. I'm gonna really start look for a small-medium dog that I can get or buy.

My fucking uncle choked my cousin. this grown ass man chiking a little kid. And he just acts like he's bull buck and duppy conqueror and I hate it. I hate that one day someone is gonna stop him from doing his usual crazy shit and get sent to jail. Why can't he buy bad drugs and die or jus OD. that's one funeral I know I'd be glad for. And yes, I know how that sounds but when you have a psycho drug addict who fully recognizes that they have a problem and just plain doesn't give a fuck, come talk to me.

Hmm, Ive been thinking about getting my own domain. Don't ask me why. It's not like I have anything to put on there. My art, lol. My fiction, riiight. Maybe fanlistings, I'm really loving Eureka and Psych. Gus(Psych) deserves a FL, he's hilarious. But I'm too lazy to make graphics and do coding and stuff. Which is really sad, since I do have the time and opportunity. But I'm working on it, really.

OK, back to "secret-projecting".

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored