Tuesday, July 04, 2006

R.I.P. ipod

that fucker is dead. Fully charged and cant even do like 10 secs of a song. I gues old age and drops have taken its toll. oh well, gotta find new ways to amuse myself on the road :(

Woulda finished my files transfer today if my mom hadn't just up and turned offone of mycomp, then IMs me and like. I turned off oneof the comps, were you still copying? I swear, she rides my last nerve sometimes.

Which reminds me, I need to redo my resume and cover letter, I need a real job not tis fuckery.

I'm gonna get my nails redone, I keep biting them and theyre so not cute.

I love Dr 90210, I really think it's a great show but man. The patients sometimes, I swear they need a good strong right hand sometimes. And Dr Rey, like him, I do, but sometimes he's such a perv, or he comes off as pervy.

Oh yeah, some pimping , a very talented friend of mine started her own icon community, check her out: reroutedreams.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored