Wednesday, July 19, 2006

unlimited calls to us, uk and canada

nope, I ain't advertising, but I just signed up for C&W's Netspeak, where I pay one low fee for unlimited calls to us, uk and canada with 3 way and voicemail and such. I pick up the thingy tomorrow, I also need to pick up a fone, I may just get a cheap cordless. SO now I'm on the hunt for landline numbers of friends and fam in us, uk and canada. I'm a call your asses then the newness is gonna wear off and I ain't gonna call ya in ages.

wow, I gotta get myself reacquainted with stuff related to secret project, can't believe I've forgotten so much.

mom's back! good news, she brought lotsa mangoes :) so i'm good and my hair is in dire need of a wash so I'm glad she's back.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored