Sunday, August 13, 2006

another not so lazy Sunday

Bah! Didn't get everything I wanted done done. I did get mom's computers setup but mine isn't. Mom;s stuff is off mine so I dont have to sit around and wait for her to get off mine, greatness. Gregory came by to help, thankfully.

For some dumb reason Filezilla breaks the connection saying something about software error, annoying as fuck. All I wanna do is update my music and vids and stuff but I cant. I'm gonna see if filezilla needs updating or something.

Still haven't gone by Keesha's yet. And I feel bad cuz I didn't even call. First thing tomorrow, for real.

I actually watched Keyshia's show on BET. Got new respect for her. I respect anyone that worked their way up from a shitty life. I now get why she' got a stank attitude but she needs to reconize not everyone is out to do her harm, she should chill sometimes.

My screen is still flickering or what not, gonna try reseating or dusting off my vid card cuz it doesn't happen on my linux box and adjusting my settings change nothing.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to go get my dad's birth certificate sorted, but I'ma wait and see. Gonna call first.

Gonna go get me a shower, ttyl.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored