Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I love my sis!

She washed and combed my hair today :) She wubs me. We went to sign some papers for mom but the JP wasn't there so we gotta go back another day.

I was supposed to buy some earrings today but the rain caught me so I rushed to work. Ive lost two halves of two diff pairs. I may just go ahead and get the top of my ear pierced while I'm at it. But it's gonna hurt and I'm scared.

I'm working this Saturday but that means I get the next two Saturdays off. David and I are supposed to go this new Japanese restaurant that doesn't have sushi :( but he says they have more traditional Japanese dishes. I hope theyre good.

Anyhoo, it's freedom time! Time to call my cab and head home.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored