Friday, August 04, 2006

I'm back!

lol, Ive been back since Wedneday night but I wasn't feeling well so I went straight to bed. Had a great time Wednesday though. Ate too much, swam in the sea(which reminds me I need swimsuits), hung with my cousins and took pictures. And you know what? All the food I ate I threw up on Mt Rosser :( For the first time in years I got motion sickness.

Idlewild at the end of August! I hope Palace don't make me wait too long! Every commercial, every music video make me wanna see this move more and more and the album! Dammit! I need some gooooooood new music. Apart from Nelly Furtado, Gnarls and India new music has been suckage lately. letoya's album sucks! yes I know she's #1 and she beat pharrel which means his album may suck more. I got some ne albums, Cassie's which I knew was gonna suck but I still wanted to hear it. Tamia's Between Friends is good though, I'm on the 4th track and haven't deleted anything yet. And I also have Xtina's album. I'm a Xtina stan and as much as I like her trying something new I hope it doesn't blow up in her face or my ears. Stripped was greatness so hopefully B2B isn't too bad.

I need to request Gnarl's smiley faces video cuz none of the torrent guys have it up and I'm getting mighty impatient. That vid belongs on me ipod.

As for Wedneday's pictures, I'll post them on Sunday. I'm trying to clear other to-do stuff first.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored