Saturday, August 12, 2006

sleep!

woke up a coupla times this morning. I hate interrupted sleep. One of the times it was one of mom's friend, asked her where my umbrella is and she's acting like she doesn't remember but I'm just gonna buy a new one. The pups also waked me, one got herself stuck and I had to rearrange stuff for them.

I'm about to head back to bed but I got some computer stuff to do with mine and mom's computers, :(

Also I need to check out onlinetvrecorder but aother friend is, I'll wait on him but the channels are German channels and my German is non existent but I'm a still keep my eye on it in case it expands.

My hair needs washing, I'm trying to pull it out but I'm gonna go sleep and try again later.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored