Saturday, August 19, 2006

work is my enemy

Spent last night with Keesha and Ally and friends watching movies (Little Man[thank God I didn;t pay to see that tripe] and Madea goes to Jail[Funny!]) Then we went to Peppers to look for Eddie but he wasn't there so we stood outside and talked till like 4am. I enjoyed it! Chat bout dogs and whole heap a foolishness. I miss hanging with people.

That's why I'm at work now trying to sleep but this eediat woman won't come off the line with her dumbness. Me tiad a har now. 43 raasclaat minutes!

I'm supposed to sleepover David's tonight but I forgot my sleepover bag so I'm going have to go and come back for Dim Sum tomorrow.

Anyways me ago try get some sleep before the next eediat call me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored