Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm single

After what...four years? I'm single again. Can't say it's a total surprise, though, I sorta knew this was coming but I guess I thought it could've been worked out. SO now you're baptized and I'm not good enough for you because fucking corithians said some shit about uneven yolk. I will say this and it maybe out of anger or whatnot but I'm sure I'll feel the same 10 years from now. I hope you NEVER find even yolk and if you do, I hope you are both fucking miserable. I hope she's a painful sad reminder of what you lost with me and I sincerely hope you regret this for the rest of your life. And not the little pangs of regret either the heavy suffocating type that keeps your ass up at night.

In the past four years, I knew who you were and I never tried to change you, I never tried to interfere with your Christianity but now your baptized it's a big issue? You can't date me but you can still have heathen friends and co-workers? But I suppose it's not the same, huh?

What really fucking hurts is feeling I'm not worth fighting for. I'm just dirt you don't want on your new clothes. thanks a lot rog.

And the devils on your shoulder that encouraged this, esp HER, congratulations, took you four years but you got what you wanted, hope you choke on it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored