Tuesday, August 08, 2006

walked to and fro Wendy's today, felt good.

and apparently my workload is gonna increase. not only customer care but sales? should be fun.

Finally saw the Cham + Alicia Keys vid, I like it. I'm too lazy to go hit up youtube and embed itm do it youself. I also saw a teaser for Smokin' Aces at http://www.smokinacesmovie.net/teaser/ I can't wait to see it. It looks very Guy Ritchie-ish, the lock-stock-and-two-smoking-barrels and snatch Guy Ritchie :) My husband is in it :) Common!

I subjected myself to what's supposed to be beyonce's next single. it's better than deja poo(love that name) but it still sounds unfinished, like it still needs some touching up. I'm not feeling this new beyonce. Not that I'm a fan but she could still put out some good stuff but these two songs, ain't gonna make it to my ipod at all.

Watching mr & mrs smith, I love that movie.

I have been writing, just not IOU(sorry Crys) Back 2 Basics has been pretty inspiring.

Anyhoo I'm off, ttyl

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored