Tuesday, August 15, 2006

some Anika history

Chris an old friend came to visit and ofcourse we chatted about the time that was. The time when most everyone were friends. The time when we'd all go out. The time we'd play dominoes all night and talk about everything and nothing. And now it's all gone, why? one couple.

Now this couple were my friends. Let's call him J and her S. J and I were closer, we share the same bday and we used to say that made us siblings. S, we were tight but not as tight as me and J. Their relationship, was bi-polar. Theyd fight, make up, fight, make rinse and repeat. Where the problem came in was their respective families weren't very for this relationship so they sorta snuck around. Everyone knew they were together but they couldn't be at each other's house together. This is where the trouble started.

Everytime word got back to their parents theyd think it was one of her cousins A or T. It couldve been them but not totally. The 'lady' that live to me is a A-class village lawyer(gossip monger) that woman, B, spent a lot of her time at her gate just watching people and spreading shit. And the lines we being drawn. S stopped talking to A and T, J didn't but their relationships were strained. I was friends with everyone but that was running hagged. Esp since shit was being said about me and J's sister's bf. (lost ya yet?) I was supposedly fucking him, heh.

Now, everyone was still basically playing dominoes and partying even with the strained or broken relationships. And I mustve been dumb cuz I never thought we'd split for good but we did.

I was pretty passive in this until S stabbed A in her sleep, she put r garlic or watnot on the blade so she wouldn't feel it and basically left her to bleed in her sleep. Did I mention A and S are cousins? I really couldn't be friends with S after that. then me and J's realtionship that was already strained broke. I remember that talk. He was mad that A had S arrested. According to him theyre family and they shouldve worked it out between them. I told him point blank that that was BS. She stabbed her in her sleep, left her to bleed ot death and she should continue to stay in the same house as her? leave her free to try again? he seriously just walked off and that was that for us.

S went to court and got probation and she and her mom and sis moved into another house up the street. I lost track of their drama cuz I was in the middle of mine. All of a sudden I was sleeping with everyone's man and me like the perfect idiot trying to placate everyone repeating myself and explaining the fucking obvious. Like for instance, R one of the bf's I was supposed to be fucking used to come to my house to play solitaire and wait for dominoes to start(his gf's mom didnt like him so he couldn't hang there.) My mom used to work the evening shift on Fridays and she'd leave like at 2 or thereabouts and he came around that time. Now this was before the addition the computer was at the front window whcich was always open during the day bcuz of the heat, same for the door. SO anyone walking past could see him. meanwhile my ass is in my room sleeping, cuz I was up all night playing dominoes or chatting shit. I wake up in the evening in time for dominoes and we both left to play. Next thing I hear, me and him were locked up in my house all damn day. 1) My mom was there half day 2) all those fuckers KNOW my house is too hot to lock the windows and doors during the day.

I would try to defend myself against this shit. And so the rumours continued till I had my fill. his gf asked me once if we were fucking and I told her yes cuz I was pissed. Shit Ive been saying 'no' for weeks apparently it wasnt pleasing to her so I changed the answer. Bitch hasnt spoken to me since. He called me asking why I said and I told him I was tired and she apparently wasnt satisfied with no so I gave her a new flavour and he laughed. It's around that tine we started fucking, I was getting the blame might as well play the game. That was some good sex.

Now, me and Chris rehashed all this and we had some luaghs but you know what's real key, the relationship that started this is busted now and busted good. he migrated and discovered he's gay and likes being taken care of by some guy. S was devasted when she found out but she's over it now, she's got a new man and daughter.

Me, I don;t talk to none of them bitches no more. A lot of my friends ask why I spend so much time in my house and online, that's a major reason. Not to say there isn't fucked up ppl online but theyre easier to get rid off.

I'm still mad and sad we lost dominoes and the fun but Ive gained a thicker skin and a realization that I shouldn;t care so much what people think and say about me. people are gonna always talk shit.

Hmm, I seem to have left out some stuff but my fingers hurt and this was good, typing this shit out was therapy. And if I was to type out all the shit I'd be here all night and my ass needs to get home.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored