Sunday, February 25, 2007

again

would you believe I had to go to the tent again about the noise? The had one dumbass song on repeat on fucking LOUD! I go over make sure to talk to someone other than the usual suspect. Unfort, the dude point me to asshole. Asshole comes over looks at and me asks me what's the problem. WTF?! What do you think? Like seriously, why have I always come over here? I need to start saving for bail and a lawyer cuz I'm gonna need it.

Apart from that shit, today was a pretty good Sunday, slept, played with Brock, slept, the usual. Next Sunday I'm going to try and go to the Portmore Dog Breeder's Assoc. They have meetings on Sundays, where they do training and other exercises. Gonna go with a friend, not sure if I'll bring Brock on the first visit.

I have two birthday celebrations tomorrow, unfort they're about the same time. Let's see how I make it work. I also gotta pick up a cake for my sister.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Portmore, St. Catherine, Jamaica
26.F.bored